Canon MG3220 Scanner Software Setup,
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier. The PIXMA MG3220 Wi-fi Inkjet Photograph All-In-One delivers fantastic sound quality and convenience within a compact package. Built-in Wi-Fi®9 technological innovation enables you to quickly print and scan wirelessly, from almost any place close to your home.
My Image Garden software puts all of your favorite printing features, such as Fun Filter Effects like Fish Eye and Blur Background, Full HD Movie Print and more all into one convenient software application. Plus, My Image Garden adds great photo organization convenience with calendar view and facial recognition. With your memories in one place, it is easy to print beautiful, borderless photos to share and enjoy.
Canon MG3220 Scanner Specification:
Scanner Type: Flatbed
Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan (USB Only), Wireless Scanning
Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver Compatibility
Windows 10 (x64-x32), Windows 8.1 (x64-x32), Windows 8 (x64-x32), Windows 7 (x64-x32), Windows Vista (x64-x32), Windows XP (x64-x32), Macintosh 13/12, Linux, and Mac OS X (10.6,10.7,10.8,10.9,10.10,10.11,10.12,10.13)
Canon MG3220 Scanner Driver Download
- Download: Canon MG3220 Scanner Driver macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5
- Download: MG3220 MP Drivers Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- Download: ScanGear MP Linux (Source file)
Download / Installation
- The downloaded file is going to be saved from the specified area from the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstallation this program using the Control Panel.
Note: The steps below are for Windows Seven. This procedure may be different for other OS.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A website will open with a list of put in programs. Double click on the program that you would like to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK,” this will complete the uninstallation process.