How to Download and Run Canon IJ Scan Utility for Windows? Learn how How to Download and Run the IJ Scan Utility Fro Windows to scan multiple originals into a single PDF document.
Go to the Canon Support page to follow these steps.
- Just Enter your canon product printer or scanner model version in the text box area. Pick your product from the drop-down list, then click on go Button (see image below)
- Within the Drivers & Downloads, please ensure you have the correct operating system is selected from the drop-down menu.
- In Drivers tab, find the MP Drivers for your Canon product devices, and click on the Select button located on the right side. Note: The IJ Scan Utility comes together in the MP Drivers package.
- Choose the Download button to save the file to your local folder on the computer.
- Once you finish downloading the application, locate where you save the downloaded file and double-click the file to start the installation.
- Just Follow the screen instruction and click yes until the installation process is complete.
How to Launch and Star Using the IJ Scan Utility
To run your Canon IJ Scan utility just follow the instructions below, select IJ Scan Utility in the appropriate location.
- Windows 10: From the Start menu, select All Apps > Canon Utilities > IJ Scan Utility. Or you can just, type IJ Scan Utility in the search bar on the taskbar.
- Windows 8: Select IJ Scan Utility on the Start screen. (If IJ Scan Utility is not displayed on the Start screen, select the Search charm, then search for “IJ Scan Utility.“)
- Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP: From the Start menu, choose All Programs > Canon Utilities > IJ Scan Utility > IJ Scan Utility to start IJ Scan Utility.
Download Canon IJ Scan Utility for Windows